If you need further support or advice, you can reach our team of migration experts.
As well as The Migrant Project, there are many other organisations that want to help you understand your options.
- Migrants can seek free legal advice from the Groupe d’information et de soutien des immigré.e.s (GISTI) by calling 01 43 14 60 66 between Monday and Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm and from 10 am to 12 midday on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- If you are a victim of human trafficking, you can call the National Coordination for Protection of Victims of Human Trafficking hotline on 0 825 009 907.
In the UK:
- Irregular migrants can organise a confidential meeting with an immigration specialist at their local Citizens Advice office to discuss their options. Find the nearest office here.
- The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants operate a free and confidential helpline on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 am and 1 pm at 020 7553 7470.
- The UK government also has a migrant helpline at 0808 800 0630 between Monday and Friday from 9:30 am to 3 pm.
- If you are a victim of human trafficking, you can call the Modern Slavery Helpline on 08000 121 700 at any time of the day or night.