Some migrants take many physical and financial risks to get to France, only to find out that the reality of life there does not meet their expectations.
If you are a similar position, and you’d like to return home, you may be eligible for:
- financial and logistical support to return home – for example, your plane ticket could be paid for and you could receive administrative support to get the right travel documentation;
- reintegration assistance to help you once you’ve returned home – for example, you could receive a grant to help you with accommodation or training to help you find a job.
If you are in France:
- Organise a meeting with an adviser at an OFII (French Office for Immigration and Integration) to find out more about their voluntary returns programme.
- You can find the addresses of all OFIIs here.
If you are in the United Kingdom:
- You can apply online here for voluntary returns support.
- If you prefer, you can contact the voluntary returns service on 0300 004 0202 between Monday and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.